Huntsville Recovery is now offering Subutex (buprenorphine) as an option for medication-assisted treatment for opioid dependence for qualifying patients.
Are you eligible for low-cost or free Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Dependence?
You may be eligible for free or low-cost treatment for opiate addiction. If interested, please call during normal business hours so we can tell you how to qualify.
Are you eligible for treatment financing for Intensive Outpatient Treatment or Ambulatory (Outpatient) Detoxification?
You may be eligible for treatment financing. Please click button to the right to apply for financing.
Alabama Medicaid Accepted
We accept Alabama Medicaid. Call your chosen clinic location to ensure your treatment is included in your coverage.
Huntsville and Stevenson Recovery Centers provide opioid addiction treatment and recovery services to Huntsville, Decatur, Madison, Stevenson as well as surrounding areas. As an outpatient treatment center, we specialize in comprehensive treatment plans that include all services listed below. Our team of addiction treatment specialists are doctor-led and deliver the highest quality care to each patient. Call us now to take your first step toward recovery.
OUR SERVICES FOR ADDICTION TREATMENT:
- Pregnant women receive preference for admission for Medication-Assisted Treatment;
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) such as methadone to address withdrawal symptoms and cravings;
- Counseling: Individiual one-on-one, group and family;
- Medically-supervised withdrawal;
- Medical Exams to ensure safety;
- Convenient Outpatient Services;
- Take-home benefits after meeting key criteria;
- Outpatient Detoxification provides medication and counseling to effectively decrease drugs of abuse and promote a healthy recovery;
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP) enables people in recovery to continue their recovery therapies following successful detox, on a part-time yet intensive schedule.