Huntsville Recovery and Stevenson Recovery will be closed on Wednesday, January 17, 2018, due to possible inclement weather. New patients will not be admitted on Tuesday, January 16, 2018. Patients need to arrive on Tuesday, January 16, 2018, with a lock box and enough money for two days of medication. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank patients for their understanding in this matter.
Alabama Medicaid Accepted
We accept Alabama Medicaid. Call your chosen clinic location to ensure your treatment is included in your coverage.
Huntsville and Stevenson Recovery Centers provide opioid addiction treatment and recovery services to Huntsville, Decatur, Madison, Stevenson as well as surrounding areas. As an outpatient treatment center, we specialize in comprehensive treatment plans that include all services listed below. Our team of addiction treatment specialists are doctor-led and deliver the highest quality care to each patient. Call us now to take your first step toward recovery.
OUR SERVICES FOR ADDICTION TREATMENT:
- Pregnant women receive preference for admission for Medication-Assisted Treatment;
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) such as methadone to address withdrawal symptoms and cravings;
- Counseling: Individiual one-on-one, group and family;
- Medically-supervised withdrawal;
- Medical Exams to ensure safety;
- Convenient Outpatient Services;
- Take-home benefits after meeting key criteria;
- Coming Soon: Outpatient Detoxification provides medication and counseling to effectively decrease drugs of abuse and promote a healthy recovery;
- Coming Soon: Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP) enables people in recovery to continue their recovery therapies following successful detox, on a part-time yet intensive schedule.