Huntsville Recovery Center provides opioid addiction treatment and recovery services to Huntsville, Decatur, Madison, Stevenson as well as surrounding areas. As an outpatient treatment center, we specialize in comprehensive treatment plans that include all services listed below. Our team of addiction treatment specialists are doctor-led and deliver the highest quality care to each patient. Call us now to take your first step toward recovery.
OUR SERVICES FOR ADDICTION TREATMENT:
- Pregnant women receive preference for admission for Medication-Assisted Treatment;
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) such as methadone to address withdrawal symptoms and cravings;
- Counseling: Individiual one-on-one, group and family;
- Medically-supervised withdrawal;
- Medical Exams to ensure safety;
- Convenient Outpatient Services;
- Take-home benefits after meeting key criteria;
- Coming Soon: Outpatient Detoxification provides medication and counseling to effectively decrease drugs of abuse and promote a healthy recovery;
- Coming Soon: Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP) enables people in recovery to continue their recovery therapies following successful detox, on a part-time yet intensive schedule.
Huntsville Recovery Center
Monday - Friday: 5 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 6 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
4040 Independence Dr NW
Huntsville, Alabama 35816